A Card for Spyder's House Mouse Challenge

So here's what I did with the digi image that was on my desk yesterday. I really enjoyed coloring this image. I used markers, colored pencils, chalk inks and perfect pearl powders. In person, you can see that the mushroom top and the little mouse have a pearly glow. I had a lot of fun making this card and I think it's just perfect for my friend's little daughter. I haven't seen her in a while and since she's reading now, I think she'll enjoy getting a card in the mail.

This card is also for Spyder's House Mouse Challenge, if you want to get in on it, go over to her blog:
http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/spyders-house-mouse-challenge.html  

Have a great rest of the week!

Comments

  1. lovely piece!

    Also enjoy your new found love for jello! LOL BTW, stuff the boxes with plastic bags or shredded paper to give it more stability:) If you tire of jello, try the boxes of on the go drink mixes. I love the Ocean Spray sugar free White Cran-Peach for a change of pace from Crystal Light. Boxes are useful no matter how you look at it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karla you've done a fabulous job with my Mouse House digi, thank you sooo much for joining in with my Not Mushroom For A Mouse,House challenge!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!