LoVe Layout

Hello!
This is my page for The Paper Variety's first challenge. They're a cool new weekly challenge blog with prizes and lots of other cool features. Make sure to check them out! This week it's a sketch challenge and it's a really good one that makes for an interesting layout and can be used for cards also. The picture in my LO is one DH and I took in Bordeaux on our recent trip to France. I loved the colored lighting by the street lamps as well as the view. It's not too clear in this picture, but it's the view of the Garonne river bridge lit up. We put the camera on the step behind us and hugged, it was the first time we've taken a picture from the back. It turned out interesting!
(Sorry about the crooked pic, it's been a crazy weekend so far!)


 

Here's the sketch:
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout Karla.
    I like the visual triangle you've created with thhearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Karla!I love the handwritten journaling and your border punch work ;) Good luck and thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your layout. The punched out letters are a great idea. Be sure to enter the extra giveaway that I am doing on my blog for playing with the Paper Variety this week. Hope to see you again for our challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! I love your take on the sketch. :) Thanks for playing along with us!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely page.. beautiful punch work, too. thanks so much for joining our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop