Entry for The Paper Variety Challenge Week 14

The photo inspiration for this week was so cute! I would have jumped on it to do a page about my dogs, but I had to make a giftcard holder for our secret santa at work and I was inspired by the photo's beautiful colors. I've been craving layers lately so I combined the two and this is what I came up with:


The gift card is taped onto the ribbon so it can be pulled out easily. Oh, did I mention they are giving away a mitten weather mini deck on Tuesday to one lucky person? go play!

So sad that  the paper variety will be off for 2 weeks :(  but I do hope the girls enjoy their vacation ;)

Comments

  1. Ohh! I like how you did the border punches on the stripes ;) Thanks for sharing at TPV - see you next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So very cute. Great job on interpreting the challenge! Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop