Zoe In Pink

I just love this picture of my dog, Zoe. I love the pink background and the fact that she's looking right at the camera, not to mention that she actually stayed still for the picture and didn't drop the hat! I've been wanting to scrap it for a while but I just recently printed it. When I saw this sketch at the Pixie Dust Paperie, I knew I wanted to use it for this picture.

It's such a fun sketch to work with!

















Here's my take on it:
The bracket on the right is hidden journaling, the ribbon is hand dyed seam binding and lace.
I hope you check out the Pixie Dust Paperie they have some awesome giveaways too.

Comments

  1. Great layout Karla and your dog is cute to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love that how you ruffled that lovely dyed seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karla, okay?
    First I want to say that Zoe is very beautiful, a super charming dog lol.
    The page was wonderful, congratulations!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh-- that photo of your dog is just ♥♥♥TOO CUTE♥♥♥!!! i cannot believe she sat still and WORE the hat for long enough to get a gorgeous pic! DEFINITELY the perfect subject for this lovely take on kirsty's sketch! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful photo... always a winner with a dog! Especially a cute one in a hat. Gorgeous trims and paper... terrific layout!!!
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww........ that is such a darling, I mean the dog and the layout, pretty pink is perfect for zoe, she definitely made a great model for this lovely page, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous picture of Zoe and didn't she do well to keep the hat on! Love the LO - the blue of the hat contrasts beautifully with the pink of the page. What a gorgeous page it is too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop