Hey! I'm back!

Feels great to be home! I was gone for 3 weeks. It's only been a few days since I came back. I was jet lagged for 2 of them but I managed to re-adjust my schedule after the second night.

We had a great trip and one of the best experiences was hiking to the crater of Mt. Vesuvius. It was tough in the heat but so worth it! You can feel the heat at the crater and the view is wonderful.Coming down was so much easier but very slippery!
Hiking up Mt. Vesuvius

Made it up to the crater!

The view!
 One of the most relaxing days was when we went to Mykonos. It was beautiful, cool, and the people were friendly. I have so many places to tell you about, but I think it's going to take some time :)
Had some coffee and ice cream at this beautiful place

Tried some oregano flavored chips

The view. Look at the color of the water!
Here's a few pictures for now. I'll get around to posting more soon! I'm gonna try to get some pictures printed so I can start scrapping the trip.

I'm looking forward to drawing a winner for my giveaway! It will probably happen Saturday night and I will post it that night or Sunday morning. Time sure flies! It's seems like yesterday when I first posted about the giveaway. I can't believe it's almost over!

Make sure you enter! The link is on my sidebar :)

See you all soon!

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great trip! Looking forward to seeing your creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time... beautiful pics! TFS!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Karla, your pictures are so fabulous! What an amazing trip this must have been! Thanks for sharing these with us :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing trip. Climbed that volcano...... wowee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop