Birthday Girl

First LO of my friend's b-day get-away to Vegas last year. 
It took me a while but I got to it! LOL.

Papers are lost and found 2 and one of the pages from the October afternoon 
Here and Now from the 9to5 collection. Love that collection :) 
The title is done with Mini Market letters also from October afternoon.

The other side of the background paper is so pretty, I think I'm gonna do a double sided LO. 
Can't go wasting pretty paper, right? :) 

I got all my supplies for this page at My Scraps & More 
It has become my favorite place to shop online!

Comments

  1. Karla, this is so pretty! I l love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Karla!! The papers you used are so pretty!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!