I Never, Ever Thought...

I would be into neon colors. Everyone kept saying they were the next big thing...well, they are...and tuns out, I think they're pretty cool!




I had these pictures of Freemont St. in Las Vegas. I think I finally found the perfect papers for them :) 
These are from DCWV's  Neon Chic stack. The (almost) solid pink paper is from the Bouquet De Fleur stack. These stacks are both at Michael's right now. 
I fell in love with the paint splatter paper right away :)





 I also used some Bella blvd. tape, Studio Calico wood veneer shapes, a fiskars border punch, do it yourself thickers, and other alphaber stickers. I attached the wood veneer shapes with glue dots, in case you're wondering ;)

Thanks for visiting! 



Comments

  1. I am not a big fan of neon either, but this page is super cute! Maybe I need to give them a try myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!