Cool finds at Marshall's

I don't usually post finds from stores, but I couldn't resist. Look what I found at Marshall's today. I LOVE the colors and patterns of the ribbon ($9.99 for 24)! I had to have it. And look at the cool metallic twine (2.99). And the Birthday stamps? $1.49! 


 
I don't think the picture does it justice. The colors of the ribbon are just so great. The row with the mint candy ribbons has such a great vintage look in person! 
If there's a Marshall's near you, go check it out :) 

Comments

  1. Those are some GREAT finds. Especially the stamps for just $1.49. Practically a steal. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop