Happy Independence Day!

Happy independence day to all my followers in the US :) 

While I'm off making new memories this summer, I will make sure to schedule a few posts of some LO's about memories already made. I hope that will keep the cobwebs off my blog while I'm gone. 

With it being independence day and all, I thought it'd be a great time to post this LO. 


Last summer, on our trip to NY, my husband was very excited to see this painting: Washington Crossing the Delaware. It's something you see in every history book (even though the painting is an inaccurate representation of the event). It was something he hoped to see in person one day and finally did last year. 

These papers are from the beautiful new Linen Closet Stack by DCWV. I journaled with a gold AC metallic marker.

Have a great day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop