Feel a little rusty...


This is my first LO since getting back from vacation. I stopped making stuff about a week before I left...so it's been a while. It's interesting to feel 'rusty' when scrapping. Ever felt that way? yuck hope it goes away soon...Anyway here's what I made:


NY is where it's at! The photo is just so representative of New York to me. The yellow cab and the American flag...on a big LCD screen...This photo has always been one of my favorites but I wasn't sure how to scrap it until now. I had to make the 'confetti' by using punches to get different size dots. I used the 6x6 foiled cardstock. The papers are from the Decor Noir stack and the hearts are from Vintage Collector. All these beautiful papers are DCWV. I made this using the August Stack-a-holic Challenge sketch. There's one for cards too. Here's the link so you can play too http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/ 





Also used my favorite dots...pre-cut. No fuss 



Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!