Life's a Breeze...Sometimes ;)

I love the new Sweet Tangerine stack. I wanted to put a little bit of each pattern paper on this LO. 
However, I settled for cutting up the journaling cards and border strips and I used those to layer around the picture. 
In this photo we were walking to the Viking ship museum in Oslo, Norway. It was beautiful and our Baltic cruise had just started so we were nice and rested. 

 

I added little details here and there. 
I used the green card for journaling and tucked it behind the 'life's a breeze' card. 


 

You can see the big heard of Geese behind us :) 
We were a little worried about crossing here. But they were really nice geese and we did not get attacked LOL

 

Check out this stack next time you're at Michael's. You have to see it in person. 

I have to say, I'm loving the new stuff DCWV has come up with lately. 
I've been neglecting my other scrapbooking papers. I bought some just before vacation and I was very excited to use them. However, after receiving these stacks, they're all I want to work with. I'm all done with my design team assignments for the month so almost all the projects I've been making are for the pure joy of using pretty paper :D  


This is Sweet Tangerine: 

 

OH! I forgot...for little tiny embellishments like the wood veneer heart, I use these sticky dots. You can find them HERE. They come in sheets full of TINY sticky dots and are so versatile! I just lift up the corner of the sheet to reveal a bit of the dots and pick them up with the embellishment. 
I don't know what I would do without them!
Good thing they're pretty inexpensive ;) 
Thanks for stopping by!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!