Couldn't have planned it better myself!

When I saw this sheet in the 6x6 Kidosaurus stack, I knew which LO I was going to use it on :) 
The planned LO was months away. We had just started planning our northern Europe vacation when I saw it. It was serendipity. 
Due to a childhood obsession of mine, our first stop was Loch Ness. We stayed in a house with a view of the lake from the garden. It was beautiful! 
The day we arrived, we hurried over to the Loch Ness Center. 
We learned a lot of history and saw a great exhibit about the mythical monster.
My husband has no such obsession. He just went along with it for me. LOL
Afterwards we shopped for souvenirs, snapped pictures and we were ready to enjoy the rest of the highlands :) 



 

If you pull the tab...

 

We found Nessie! lol 
The Loch Ness center has this Nessie statue to make sure you don't go home disapointed. 
You will get your picture of Nessie :)  

The LO was super easy and I love how colorful it turned out. 
I punched the embellishment circles from the sweet tangerine stack and used DCWV bling in blue and clear

   


I used this to make the tab for the photo. Works perfectly with punches :) 
You can get it at Therm-o-web online









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop