Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates :) 

This is us a few years ago at Animal Acres  
Turkeys love being petted. They're so sweet. 

 
I've been vegetarian for a few years but the hubs likes his meat. After a visit here, he's much more into skipping meat once in a while. 

This year, we'll be cooking a Soy turkey for the first time, 
I usually just skip the turkey altogether but I saw this at my favorite Vege food supply http://www.vegeusa.com/ 
...so I'm gonna give it a try. Mine comes with vegan stuffing and gravy.

 

What's going on for thanksgiving at your house?


Comments

  1. Happy (late) Thanksgiving. Hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop