DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge with Vintage Collector

I'm loving the new Vintage Collector goodies, I'm so glad DCWV is finally making embellishments. I hope this is just the beginning! 



This is my take on the Stack-a-holic challenge. The first one of the year! I've been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time. 

I wasn't sure how to get these 3 pictures and all the journaling in the same LO in a way that allowed for embellishment and breathing room for all the images. I think this sketch did it. 



This is my take on the card sketch...How cool is that bottle cap?!

 

I used a card from the box of cards and cut it into a 4x4 square. I used the matstack and scraps for the rest. The bow is from the ephemera pack.

Check out the challenge and more inspiration at the DCWV blog

If you missed the video of all the new stuff, here's the link: Vintage Collector Release 

This is what I used: 

 
 





Comments

  1. I've looked at all your stuff lately, and had to stop to comment on this page. Love this layout - beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!