DCWV Stackaholic Challenge

New month new challenge at the DCWV Blog!

Here's the LO sketch for March :)


I used 3 different stacks: Limoncello, Vintage Lane and Bohemian Sunrise.
There are 3 of us in the picture above. Can you find all of us? 


The rock in the photo is covered in petroglyphs. It's impressive to see something so old.
These petroglyphs are in Titus Canyon in Death Valley, Ca. 

I chose the gray background paper with the white stripes because I think it resembles the way the drawings look on the rock.  

 
I hid my journaling using a tag from the Vintage Lane stack


Here's the card sketch: 

 All these beautiful papers are Bohemian Sunrise: 

 
We can all use a little encouragement now and then! 

Here's a tip: Once you get your strips the way you like them, use some washi to hold them  (or scor-tape). Then you can turn them over and place the adhesive on the back.  
 

These sketches were fun to work with. Hope you can join us in the challenge this month :)

 






Comments

  1. I really love how you mix the papers from different stacks together. I've only just started buying DCWV stacks, and look at them more 'individually' so some of them, I look at and think 'no, I wouldn't really use those colors.' But the way you put them together, they all work harmoniously! (is that a word?? lol!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!