August Stack-a-holic Challenge

I can't believe we're already in August! 
It'll be fall before you know it! I'm definitely ready for cooler weather :) 

Every month, there's a sketch challenge over at the DCWV Blog. You get almost the entire month to play along and of course there are prizes!Winners are randomly drawn from the top 10-15 entries. Everyone that enters really has a chance to be in the top 10. The only requirement is that you use a DCWV stack and that you use the sketch as inspiration.

Here's my take on the sketches this month:




 


  

I used the Melon Twist stack which is out at Hobby Lobby. 

I hope you get to play along. If you do, post your LO or card on the DCWV facebook page
or email them to meganlloyd@dcwv.com 

Have a great hump day!

Comments

  1. Your page certainly showcases that stack - might have to look that one up at HL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop