Two for One

I had so much fun layering and clustering on this LO on such a busy background paper. I really liked the way the paper looked with the pictures but knew the embellishment part would be challenging. 
I'm happy with the results and glad that I didn't give up on the (self-imposed) challenge. 

 



I really liked the layout of this page, so I thought I would use it again in a similar way...

 

Turned out kind of like a mirror image. 




I was inspired to use single sentences as my journaling from 'Grammar Free Journaling' which is the class I'm taking over at Big Picture Classes. 


I used My Mind's Eye Market Street Ashbury Heights
and the ampersand paper is Crate Paper Notes and Things. 







Comments

  1. Great pages, that muted red and gold color combo is fab. You are rocking the gold on the second page as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop