Hello Love!

...and Hello September! 

This little one should be making an appearance soon :)

This is what I see during ultrasounds: 
At some point her hand is up there waving and it has been captured in pictures at least these many times.
She's always saying 'hello!' 


For the title and journaling, I used the 'LOVE' card from one of the cut apart sheets in the DCWV Prism Play Stack. 
Then, I used DCWV heart gems to make some of the hearts pop off through out the page. I love how the size of the gems match the size of the hearts on the stack.
I wonder if that was done on purpose?! 

 

I have scheduled the majority of posts this month, just in case. 
It might take me a while to get back to you if you come visit me. But be sure that I will get back to you eventually :) 
Have a great rest of the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!