First Easter

Once in a while I use paper that is not DCWV paper. I know, crazy! I have so much paper but sometimes it's just too pretty to pass up! That's what happened with this Dear Lizzy Serendipity paper and with lots of Shimelle papers. Just couldn't say no! 


So I used some pretty paper to document the baby's first Easter with egg hunt and everything!



Love the letter stickers!


I tucked our wrist bands and info paper behind the photo :) 

Do you incorporate memorabilia into your scrapbooks?

View blog post for supplies



Comments

  1. That IS pretty paper - and such a pretty baby! I like using the back of the photo to hold mementos. I'm just starting to incorporate envelopes, but I like your idea too! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop