Halloween Fright House


 Hello! Today, I want to show you how I take full advantage of the DCWV DIY Holiday Project stacks year round. 
I used the Christmas Favor Boxes stack to create a House shaped favor box for Halloween! Yes! Halloween! I used the 12x12 Spooky Delight stack to make the house. I covered the door with washi tape and added an enamel dot for the knob.


I cut a couple strips of the cemetery paper from the 12x12 stack and glued them back to back. Then, I folded them around the house to make it look like there’s a cemetery behind it. 
The foreground is from the Spooky Delight 6x6 stack. I used a craft knife to cut the tombstones and bus almost to the bottom of the paper, then I folded it up so they would stand. 










The little house is the container for a necklace and earring set I made with these blue moon beads Holiday Fright charms.



There's an electronic tea light in there too so the recipient can use it as a lighted decoration. 


I tried taping the necklace to the roof but decided to wrap the chain around it instead. 


I'll have a Christmas house for you next week! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop