DCWV and May Arts Blog Hop



DCWV and the Ribbon Resource (May Arts ribbon) are teaming up for a Blog Hop full of Holiday Craft ideas. 

This Christmas I have a very curious and mobile toddler, so I'm already starting to make ornaments that are not breakable. In case she gets to them, which is guaranteed to happen. 


Look at how beautifully that white paper shines when it catches the light!

I used the patterns and paper from the DIY Ornaments stack. The ornaments stack also includes die cut snowflakes that are super easy to put together. 
The gold and red papers are from the Christmas DIY Favor Boxes project stack. 
The trees in the background come in the Winter Village stack.

I scanned the patterns into my ScanNcut and then used my Scor-pal to score the patterns as indicated. I taped them up with Scor-tape and used May Arts ribbon to hang them. 
The Ribbon really makes all the difference! 
Look at that cute moose ribbon, that's my favorite :)

I even used it on a layout for the DCWV sketch challenge (coming soon!)


I love the texture and detail the May Arts ribbons give my LO.
The snowflakes are also from the DIY Ornaments stack. 

Thanks for hopping along. I hope you got inspired to craft :)



Comments

  1. Look at you!! So many fantastic projects!! Love that moose ribbon too!!! Love your gorgeous layout especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS ornaments and layout Karla!!!
    LOVE the papers and the DEAR little deer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!