Mercury Glass for the holidays

Have you seen the new Mercury Glass stacks that are out at AC Moore? The paper is so beautiful and it makes anything extra special.


I cut this simple bell and sentiment with my Scan N Cut. The mercury glass paper cut beautifully in my machine. I like that it actually looks like glass. I added a ribbon bow on top of the paper bow and there is something very pleasing about the contrast of the textures.


These ornaments are very easy to make. I used a cut file from SVG attic. However, ornaments like this can be made with any cut file or shape that you can fold in half easily. I cut 4 of the present and 8 snowflakes. 


I folded the cut ornaments in half and adhered them to each other one half at a time so that one half of the last ornament would be glued to one half of the first ornament. 
These are so simple, but the mercury glass paper makes them look way more special!

Hope I inspired you to get crafting for the holidays! 

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop