Insta Photo Fun!

Hello! Check out these new DCWV Insta Photo Fun products. I love the purple/black/gold combo! 


The Insta Ring Albums come with matching papers, including foiled vellum, stickers, and die cuts.
I used the matte gel medium to adhere one of the vellum pages to the cover of the album. I spread it on with an old, used gift card. Then I carefully placed the vellum on the gel medium. I made sure the hole for the ring matched up. I used the gift card to smooth out the vellum as I adhered it.



Then it was time to decorate the cover. I used the Insta Photo Fun Quotes stack and cut 2 of the 2x2 squares. I cut the heart with the stripes just a little on each side and layered it on top of the purple square. Then, I adhered the Happy Day sticker, star banner and arrow tab from the ring album set. I cut the XO from a transparency in the Insta Photo Fun Quotes stack.
 I like to tie ribbons on the ring albums because it’s a fun accent that adds texture and softness.



Wouldn’t this be a cute gift for that person who is on the edge of starting a crafty hobby? Give them the stickers that go with this and entice them even more! Although, fully decorated, it would also make a great handmade gift for anyone who has some photos to showcase :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!