CHA: The DCWV Booth

Hello! 
I can't believe CHA is over already! It was so much fun. I had always wanted to go and I was so happy when Megan, our design team lead asked if I wanted to help at the DCWV booth. Of course I wanted to! 
So here I am helping however I was able. 


Here is a photo of the make and takes: 
This is the Story Locket necklace personalized with a rub on monogram and your choice of rhinestones inside. Just beautiful!



The other make and take was this beautiful crepe paper flower. Looks darling in that little vase, But it would look super cute on a pen too :) 


This beautiful flower comes from one of the Craft60 project kits. the Craft60 project is a movement, or a call to arms hehe, for crafters to share their passion with their friends and family. Learn more here: http://www.thecraft60project.com/ 

Here's my badge right in front of the beautiful water feature outside the convention center. 


More photos from the booth: 

Yolie's beautiful typewriter 

The Craft60 Project wall 
 

A wall of inspiration 
My layout is the second from the right 

Come to the DCWV page and see a little video from Megan 
https://www.facebook.com/DCWVInc 

I'll be back soon with more CHA posts!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop