February Stack-a-holic challenge

Hello! If you're a stack-a-holic like me and you're one sheet of paper away from an episode of Hoarders, join us at the DCWV blog every month for an excuse to use up that paper stash!

Here's my layout this month:


I used the Marquee and Jet Black stacks. Both are available at Joann. 

This is a screen shot from the one time I was on TV. A spanish language station came to my classroom to film a news segment about the importance of early education and the Los Angeles Universal Preschool program. Raising awareness of the importance of early education, especially in my community has been a goal of mine. I feel like a little piece of that dream was realized that day.


This quote comes from the Jet Black stack. I love that lettering!
The embellishments are from one of Heidi Swapp's ephemera pack.



The portion of film, the news decided to show was our everyday phonics routine.
Because the white paper is actually glittery and full of texture, I decided to write my journaling in the back of the layout. I might just print this out and attach it to the back of the layout.

Here's the layout sketch: 


Make sure to visit the DCWV blog for more details about the challenge!


Comments

  1. such a great layout! I just love the white space you put behind it to break up all of the patterns! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really great layout, the hint of green really rocks it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop