Hello Beautiful!

Hello, I've been busy in the craftroom creating this layout with a photo I've wanted to scrap for a while. It's baby holding daddy's camera and being super happy to be allowed to do so. 


There's no particular story about this photo, so I thought I would make the journaling about things she likes. I typed the words with my typewriter onto  DCWV's adhesive fabric. I love how it's a little sheer.


The background papers are a mix from the following DCWV stacks: DIY Envelopes, Textiles and Jet Black. The leaves and vines are cut out of the DCWV mercury glass stack. 

I love that pink, orange, yellow and gray pattern from the textiles stack and I'm happy that I was able to leave a whole bunch of it on show. I also included a big block of the pink paper around the photo to have a little more 'calm' in an otherwise chaotic layout. With so many squares and blocks, the vines and leaf provide much needed variety. 


Don't be afraid to mix and match your stacks! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!