Boho Gift Bag

Hello! I have a gift bag idea to share with you. 
I'm using the new Boho stack out at AC Moore. 



I used my scan n cut to cut out the 'Relaxation Kit' out of the paper and backed it with a strip of cardstock. The little flower is cut out from the stack and layered on another flower using Tombow foam tabs. 

Inside the gift bag, there is a coloring book, color pencils and a gift card!


Here's how I made a really easy gift card holder: 



I used two journaling cards in the stack. They are printed next to each other on the paper. I just cut them out, used my circle punch to cut out the tab, folded them and used thin scor-tape around the 2 sides I needed to close.       


The tags were the perfect size for a gift card. 
        
Hope that life has been good to you this weekend!

Comments

  1. Terrific! Love the colors and shine on "Here's to the Good Life"! Great job! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop