Not at all Like ME!

I really liked all the things in some of the new collections. So, for mother's day, I got to order a bunch of pretty things form A Cherry on Top. I got some Crate Paper Little You, Shimelle starshine and Fancy Free and I'm gonna use up all the things this time! lol

I only got a few sheets of paper because I design for DCWV, so I have tons of paper that I love. I got one sheet of the little you collection and I spread it around all these layouts by using white cardstock as the base. WHAT?! Not like me at all! But I wanted to try and do something cleaner where I could use up a bunch of the die cut pack and stickers.

So here are my clean, not at all like me, baby layouts:





I really enjoyed using a different style. It helped me feel more creative and I cranked out all these in just a couple nap times! 
Hope you enjoyed looking. Leave me a link if you want me to check out your creations too :)

Comments

  1. Lovely layouts! I just love that Little You collection so much. You did a lovely job with it. I think the first one is my favorite with both of you and the baby! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pages and collection. I find it fun to lift and do different things. I too have been experimenting and using white - which I find hard because of all the pretty paper LOL http://murphyslaw-lynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the most precious pages - so pretty and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!