Pumpkin Chandelier

Hello! This is Karla. I have a home decor project to share with you using the DIY pumpkins project stack.
In the very back of the stack, there are directions for how to assemble a pumpkin chandelier. I loved that idea and made my own version:  



I assembled the pumpkin using the instructions included and used fishing line to attach it to the top 'bow' part of the chandelier. I made 2' bows' instead of 4.
Since I'm looking at this from underneath, I doubled up the big hanging 'leaves' and glued them wrong sided together so I wouldn't have a white side showing underneath.


I hung the pumpkin chandelier with garden twine and  stapled on some of the leaves that are included in the stack. 

I also happen to have this stack: 
which comes with a set of string lights. 
Since I'n not ready to hang up the Christmas decor yet, I hung the lights along the twine and I love the effect. It's so cozy! 


Hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop